International Society for Neurofeedback & Research (ISNR)
ISNR is a non-profit member organization for professionals pursuing research and the promotion of self regulation of brain activity for healthier functioning.
The mission of ISNR is to promote excellence in clinical practice, educational applications, and research in applied neuroscience in order to better understand and enhance brain function.
Our objectives are:
- Improve lives through neurofeedback and other brain regulation modalities
- Encourage understanding of brain physiology and its impact on behavior
- Promote scientific research and peer-reviewed publications
- Provide information resources for the public and professionals
- Develop clinical and ethical guidelines for the practice of applied neuroscience
2016-2017 Board of Directors:
President: Joy Lunt, RN
President Elect: Leslie Sherlin, PhD
Past President: vacant
Treasurer: Nancy Wigton, PhD
Secretary: Sarah Wyckoff, PhD
Sergent-at-Arms: Robert Longo, MRC
Member-at-Large: Amber Fasula, PsyD
Member-at-Large: Silvia Costales, MFT
International Member-at-Large: Tanju Surmeli, MD
One aspect of this journal which is quite novel for an open access journal, is there is no submission fee to authors. Most open access journal’s charge the author to publish (rather than the reader) to access the journal.
The ability to offer a no-fee open access journal is due to the generous sponsorship provided by the International Society for Neurofeedback & Research (ISNR) & Mount Mercy University who are hosting the journal.
Sources of Support
There are no sponsoring advertisers in the current issue.