CALL for PAPERS - Submission Deadline
Please note, the information below is an edit to a previous announcement with an incorrect deadline date:
Submissions are being accepted for consideration in the 3rd issue of Volume 6, scheduled for publication in September 2019, with a scheduled deadline of: August 11, 2019.
Early submissions are strongly encouraged to allow adequate time for the manuscript review process. Also, all submissions must be made only through this journal website.
NeuroRegulation welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence, and will publish:
*Original articles in basic and applied research
*Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, perspectives, commentaries and essays
NeuroRegulation provides the following benefits to authors:
- Open-Access - means free and open global visibility
- No author fees - no need to pay for publication
- CiteScore - impact factor via monthly Scopus CiteScore Tracker (Available from: https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/21100854898#tabs=0 )
- Expedited publishing - current average 6 days submission to review & 50 days submission to publication
- Indexed in Scopus - the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature
- Indexed in ELSEVIER Embase - the most important international biomedical literature from 1947 to the present day