NeuroRegulation provides many benefits to authors:
* Open-Access - means free and open global visibility
* No fees - no need to pay for publication or Author Processing Fees (APC)
* CiteScore - impact factor via monthly Scopus CiteScore Tracker
* Expedited publishing - average 6 days submission to review & 50 days submission to publication
* Indexed in Scopus - the largest abstract and citation database of premier peer-reviewed literature
* Indexed in ELSEVIER Embase - the most important international biomedical literature from 1947 to the present day
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register, as an author, with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.